The Solar Installer will be responsible for assembling and installing solar photovoltaic (PV) modules to roofs, or other structures, in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Installation of solar modules to code and specifications.
- Identify safety hazards, proper orientation, module layout, solar access and structural integrity.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements; Identify and resolve any deficiencies in system installation or materials.
- Maintain thorough documentation of system installation including photographs, location diagrams for arrays and equipment, and existing site features. Submit all documentation in a timely manner.
- Maintain a neat and orderly job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of electrical training or experience is preferred.
- Good mechanical skill set, such as: working with hands, tools, climbing, good sense of balance, bending, kneeling, crouching, etc.
- Work safely on roofs for extended periods of time; ascend and descend ladders.
- Regularly lift and move up to 40 to 50 lbs.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance record.
- Arrange own transportation to office or job site (as specified by your supervisor).
What We Offer
Not just a career… but a career path to success! Infenergy offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. A career with Infenergy is a path to personal and professional growth with a company who truly values its employees. Our employees enjoy…
- competitive compensation,
- paid training,
- long term stability in a fast-growing industry
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives and much MORE!
Solar Installer Requirements:
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition
- Patience; self-motivated and outgoing
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
|Job Category||Field Technician|