Solar Sales Representative Job Description
We are looking to for a passionate solar sales representative to join our growing solar installation company. As a solar sales representative, you will have the first contact with our customers, providing them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support. You may also be required to visit customer sites and consult on larger installations.
To ensure success as a solar sales representative, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in sales. Ultimately, a top-class Solar Sales Representative builds a rapport with customers and provides them with tailor-made solar solutions.
Solar Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Meeting with customers in their homes and/or businesses.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems
- Demonstrating company solar products in a working environment
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs
- Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the customer’s needs
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation
- Creating fully customized energy packagers for large-scale solar installations
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information
- Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site visits
- Completing sales order paperwork
- Generating potential leads for new accounts
Solar Sales Representative Requirements:
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition
- Patience; self-motivated and outgoing
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms
- Ability to work irregular hours
|Job Category||Sales Representative|